Our capital advisory services division is focused on providing clients with the fastest and most cost effective solution to their capital needs and to identify and minimize risk in the process. We accomplish this in a number of ways.
- Identify and evaluate growth opportunities for both public and private companies, as well as private equity firms seeking investment opportunities
- Determine the best capital and/or investment structure for companies
- Identify and evaluate the best partners
- Minimize risk through stringent due diligence
- Package our clients’ investment thesis and all necessary information to accomplish financing goals
- Guide our clients through each step of the process
We are able to secure various types of funding, including venture capital, private equity, debt, mezzanine, IPO, M&A, strategic investment and more. Our geographic scope encompasses the U.S., Canada, Russia/former CIS, greater China, and other emerging markets. We represent companies across the spectrum, from later-stage private companies through middle market private and public entities.
Crescendo Seed Capital
Crescendo Seed Capital is an affiliate of Crescendo Communications, LLC, assisting with early stage funding solutions for emerging growth companies in the United States, China, Russia and elsewhere, with plans to enter the domestic or foreign capital markets. Specifically, we work with our clients through all phases of an IPO, reverse merger, or merger and acquisition. Our proprietary capital sources are keen to help the companies we work with to reach their long-term business goals.